GRANT GUIDELINES AND TIMELINE
We seek to fund proposals that support, expand or scale employer-led sector partnerships, career pathways and partnerships between the two.
Our target population is mid-career adults with a priority for people of color, who earn less than a family sustaining wage, and have less educational attainment than an Associate’s degree.
Eligibility to Apply –
We encourage partnerships that involve two or more of the partners below to apply, including but not limited to:
- Workforce and economic development entities
- Community-based organizations
- Higher education institutions
- Industry associations and sector partnerships
- Government programs such as: Adult Basic Education, Corrections and Public Benefits
- Email Commarrah Bashar a short, written summary of what you propose to do and who would be involved. Based on MSPWin’s interest, Commarrah will schedule a short phone call with MSPWin’s executive director. We have found that a quick conversation provides early feedback to potential grantees and helps shape grant applications.